Argyll House enjoys magnificent views standing in its own grounds, overlooking Oban Bay and the Sound of Kerrera.
The bed and breakfast has a new and glowing reputation for comfort and personal service which we hope to share with you; many of our guests comment on the homely atmosphere.
The management team are both highly experienced, and very much look forward to welcoming you, to Argyll House Oban, aiming to offer an attentive yet unobtrusive level of service.
- There are standard and spacious superior rooms, depending on your requirements.
- The hotel is exclusively adult only.
- We serve a continental breakfast with a wide range of choices. Hot filled rolls are also available.
- Free WI-FI fibre broadband internet access is included, and is available throughout most of the building; there is also a comfortable lounge where you can enjoy internet access and the company of your fellow guests.
- A wide range of accommodation is available and all 15 rooms are en-suite. Our bar is fully licensed, with a range of west coast malts, and Scottish beers readily available.
- Free private parking is available at the hotel, which is a big bonus as public parking in Oban is expensive and can be difficult to find.
- Non Residents are also more than welcome to come and enjoy our relaxed style hospitality.
- Hotel can be booked for exclusive use by arrangement.
Once booked, you may check in here within 2 days of arrival.